Dare to Flare

 Dare to Flare

It's time for bell-bottoms again! That's right, just like when Sonny and Cher brought them to life.

Let's get to the d e t a i l s :


I personally love this trend because it gives me the excuse to wear wedges and gets me out of my daily-go-to-shoes and forces me to give the other shoes in my closet a chance to be worn. I can't be the only girl that thinks like this!! Plus, flare jeans are super comfortable. They aren't tight on your calves and ankles like skinny jeans. Usually flares have a higher waist line which, again I LOVE!

Currently, I am obsessing over these new black flares. They are a high-low flare, shorter in the front, longer in the back. Perfect for showing off those adorable wedges or heels you've paired with them!! The shorter front also makes it easier to walk because you don't have to worry about stepping on them. They have a little higher rise and a stretch to fit type material with no button or zipper fly. My only dislike these flares is that they don't have front or back pockets.

I think a crop top or graphic tee makes a fab game day outfit.
You can shop the stretchy flare pants here
If you're a Razorback fan,  you can shop the tee here :)









 Can't forget the denim bell bottoms! A current style this year has a wide hem at the bottom.. giving it a retro look for sure. I've got it paired with a stripe tank and bright cardigan in this picture.
BUT I think a shorter (not cropped) top would be ideal with these jeans since they are a higher rise. When it comes time for #sweaterweather, I can promise you I will be wearing these jeans once a week!!!
The ones I have on are Kan Can brand denim, one of our favorite denim brands at Dale's AND they are great quality jean for a bargain..umm hello they are $44.99!! I've seen most of the "name brand" flares for well over $200 and I'm here to tell you THESE ARE JUST AS GOOD. So, save some $$$ and splurge on something else besides flare jeans :)



If you are really feeling trendy, grab a bell-sleeved top to throw on with the bell-bottoms like Madison has on here!

These are a black denim flare. These are different from the stretchy black ones above because they are a denim material and have a button and zipper fly and pockets!!And these can be dressed up so so easy for fall/winter season.
Shop the black flares here !










So.. are you headed to grab yourself a pair of flares to stash in your closet for upcoming holiday parties, game days and any other events you have coming up?!?

-jdh

Comments

Popular Posts