Best Amazon Swimsuit

                                                                                                                               This two piece "high waisted" (it was more high cut thigh vs high waisted on me) has been one of the best swim suits I have found on Amazon so far!
I was very skeptical at first because all I could find were good reviews about this swim suit. $27.99 for a GOOD top and bottom seemed too good to be true, but I thought "what the heck, I'll order and try it,"
The fit is true to size and the material is amazing.
I have bought plenty of swimsuits off amazon and sent them back because they were not comfortable, material wasn't right, odd fit etc. BUT not this one. I bought TWO.. of the SAME suit because I loved it so much!
t does NOT have padding for the padding lovers but could easily have some sewn into the top! Or I would suggest taking some out of an old swim suit and placing them underneath while you are wearing it!

I had so many compliments on this suit and so many asked where it's from, so the link is at the top.
I purchased hot pink & emerald.






What colors do you plan on purchasing??

-jdh

Comments

Popular Posts