My Hair Story

Yes I wear extensions currently, but I wanted to share what has help my hair in the past and currently.  It's not cheap, it's not instant, it takes time for true hair growth.

So, I don't know how many people own their own business, but it is STRESSFUL. I started losing hair from stress (and from health issues) after opening my store. So much that it came out in handfuls when I showered. Then, I was stressed from losing so much hair and started to become self-conscious about my hair, how thin it had gotten, how much breakage, etc. I would CRY about my hair, it was that serious. I had even bought clip ins for when I needed to take pictures for the store and it helped having that extra hair but even then, my hair was still thinning and I knew after too long the clips wouldn't have the hair to hold onto. I was constantly in front of a camera or helping customers so my hair was one thing I always worried how it looked.
For Christmas, my hubby and my best friend got together and bought me a hair growth "kit". Pills you take 2x a day, a shampoo, conditioner, & serum! After just one month, I saw a HUGE difference. Most people don't believe me when I show them the photos.

November 14 2016
December 13 2016
Here's a better side by side picture to show the difference. I even wore the same tee so we could really tell how much it had grown. I was SO excited. For the most part, it had gotten a LOT thicker, but also had gave me length and a boost of confidence again.


February 1 2017
 I got it trimmed and shaped back up 2 months after starting the Viviscal. Look how much shinier and healthier it was! 
I continued the Viviscal for about 6 months, then wore my clip ins on & off as well. I still wanted that "quick fix" for longer hair and I was tired of doing the clip ins every dang day. So I started looking into actual hair extensions. 

I now wear the Cinderella Strips, which are amazing! They are wide strips of hair held to your hair with a single bead. I had the 18" ones first and just recently moved up to the 22" strips! My real hair now was almost as long as the 18" ones. These extensions have given me the boost of confidence and have helped give my real hair a break. I don't use as much heat on my real hair with the extensions.

2019

2019
2019  
I started back the entire program this month to get my real hair a little thicker. I didn't take any before photos since I have my extensions in, plus I KNOW this product works.

Comments

Popular Posts