My Top Swimmies 2019



Helllooo Amazon Prime 😍
I have been buying swimsuits on Amazon for the past 2 years.
For me, buying swimsuits is like buying jeans, you have to find the one that fits just right for your figure and curves.

Trust me, I've had my fair share of terrible quality, mis-sized, not worth buying swimsuits from them. BUT I always order the ones with the "free returns" listed on them since swimwear is tricky.
Once I started really reading review on the swim I was purchasing, as well as checking out the customer photos, I've had way better luck and not had very many returns.

Here's a few of my absolute favorites from this year!





👙Love love love the tassels! This hot coral swim makes my tan really pop too. The material feels amazing and has a great stretch.  I've washed it several times now and it's held up great!
Also ordered in the mint green color..I could wear all the colors they make!
Cocoship size 10
Okay, this striped swimsuit with the pom poms is the one I get the most compliments on! I went for the blue striped with red pom poms and have loved it! 😍
There are a ton of color options in this suit as well.
Cocoship size 10


I swear I searched and searched for a leopard swimsuit this year and couldn't find one that I just loved. 😅 I wanted on just like my other high-waisted ones since the fit was so good and FINALLY found one after a month. This one is not the same brand as the others I have, so it fits a tad smaller.
Angerella size large

Comments

Popular Posts